Disclaimer:

Disclaimer:

Do not reference this site for facts, accuracy, or even correct spelling. All things written here are my opinions alone, as they sprout from my skull, and are often snap decisions or a rush to judgment based on incomplete or wrong information. I do very little research, minimal fact checking and absolutely no corrections. Anything that happens to also be correct is purely incidental. Take from this site and you do so at your own risk, and I bear no responsibility now, or in the future.

Recommendations

Recommendations:

1o1 Damnations

Monday, October 4, 2010

Quote time

   I don't like ass kissers, flag wavers, or team players.  I like people who buck
the system.  Individualists.  I often warn kids: “Somewhere along the way, someone is
going to tell you `there is no “I” in team.'  What you should tell them is, `Maybe
not, but there is an “I” in independence, individuality, and integrity.'”

    Avoid teams at all cost.  Keep your circle small.  Never join a group that has a
name.  If they say “We're the So-and-Sos” take a walk.  And if, somehow you must join,
if it's unavoidable, such as a union or trade association, go ahead and join.  But
don't participate; it will be your death.  And if they tell you you're not a team
player, just congratulate them on being so observant.

                -George Carlin
                -from
                “When will Jesus bring the pork chops?”

No comments:

Post a Comment