Disclaimer:

Disclaimer:

Do not reference this site for facts, accuracy, or even correct spelling. All things written here are my opinions alone, as they sprout from my skull, and are often snap decisions or a rush to judgment based on incomplete or wrong information. I do very little research, minimal fact checking and absolutely no corrections. Anything that happens to also be correct is purely incidental. Take from this site and you do so at your own risk, and I bear no responsibility now, or in the future.

Recommendations

Recommendations:

1o1 Damnations

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Queso addendum

Guess what happened again. Go ahead. Guess. I dare you. I suppose
it is really my fault for going back there and/or trusting them to get it
right. You would think that the process of having to give your order two or
three times would ensure that you got what you wanted, but it seems to not be
enough.

My favorite insult to injury is the sign at the drive through that
states “Please have your money ready.” Oh yeah, thats the bug in the system.
It's never that they do not have any food ready (lets run a special on this
item and then not order or make any extra!”) The food is screwed up regularly,
but when was the last time you screwed up paying? When was the last time you
accidentally paid in Rupees. Or half-shillings. Maybe you had a pocket full
of left over Confederate dollars from your last trip backwards in time.

Normally I would just toss the garbage rather than waste the time and
fuel to take it back. This time I was determined to make them eat it,
figuratively if not literally. The exchange took no less than three employees.
And what did I get for my time and trouble you did not ask? A coupon for my
next visit? A couple of their famous hot apple pies for my inconvenience?
Nope. All I got was their sincerest heartfelt apology.

1 comment:

  1. K, so McDs gets our order wrong 90% of the time (maybe a little less since we moved up here.) But when they do goof up, I ask for something specifically - a coupon for a free sandwich, salad, etc. They usually look at me like I had just grown horns w/ hair, but I don't care. I just sit and wait with a smile. I get my coupon and carry on knowing that the next time I go to McDs, I'm eating at their expense!
    Amy L.

    ReplyDelete